Where do the days go? Have you noticed how they are flying by? Good golly!I had tennis this morning (so much fun!) and then I went shopping right away. No time to shower or change. Thank goodness it's cool so I don't really get too yucky. I actually accomplished quite a bit too. Thank you Lord! And...I also did some shopping on line. So I'm off now to put a meatloaf in the oven and begin wrapping what I bought today. Tonight I plan to put up my kitchen tree and hopefully get started on stuffing my stockings. Lots to do....... What's going on at your house?
Hugs and kisses,
Kat
9 comments:
I can't believe Christmas is so close now. We put up the yard lights today and they look lovely...have the roof to do...put the tree up and only had to take Hound out of it once today...so an ornament on it tomorrow and we'll see how it goes! Glad your day went so well
hugs
Sandi
Bought the tree tonight and got it in the house...will decorate tomorrow. I plan to wrap all I've bought before Sunday....and then I want to do some stocking stuffing. Would still love to hear how you do yours!!
Much of the same is going on here Kat. Only you're ahead of me on the wrapping. I keep putting things on the bed in the guest room...but one of these days very soon I'd better get to wrapping some of it...yikes!!!
I did a little online ordering as well.
I feel the same way you do. I feel like I am spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. I've been trying to wrap presents all week and I think I've only managed to wrap 6 so far. GROWL!!! Boy that's the Christmas Spirit isn't it. LOL! Maybe tomorrow. After all tomorrow is another day!
I need to wrap some presents, too. Meatloaf sounds great. Love the picture of Miss Daisy.
I just received my latest purchase from the 'bay' (Ebay) for my sister. Can't wait for her to see it! Multi colored glass star, but she doesn't have a computer so I know she won't read it here. :) Thank you for the love Miss Daisy! Woof! Woof! to you too. xxoo
My tree is up. Next step outdoor lights and my mantel.
The same is going on with me. I did finish up my house decorating last Sunday as I'd hoped. Hosted neighborhood ladies' ornament exchange Tuesday night. Will finish up Christmas cards tonight, and am able 1/2 done with shopping. I do one errand every night on my way home from work before I pick up my little sweet boy. Too hard to buy gifts while chasing an almost-three-year-old. Ho! Ho! Ho!
We're all decorated here, and have a good chunk of my christmas shopping done!
Your kitchen tree is cute!
Post a Comment