It's been awhile since I've received an award, so I was really touched when I was given one today byPatrice at Everyday Ruralty. She said "This lovely woman is soooo positive!".
What a nice thing to say!
I really DO try my best to stay positive. It's not always easy, but I do try.
Thanks so much Patrice!
"Father, help me to be a blessing to someone today."
congrats my friend .. I always love stopping by for a visit .. because you are very positive in your writing .. no matter the subject you alwaysremind us the glass is half full!!! HUGS.. HHL
Kat, congratulations! I try to be very positive too. Could it be that as cancer survivors, we are so blessed and we look on the bright side? Life is good!!! Love & blessings from NC!
Fantastic Award! You are always positive. That is why I stop by everyday. You are my motivation for the day! You go girl!
Negativity will bring you down. I try real hard to be positive. I have too... I am a teacher of young children. I love what I do plus I am fairly good at it so... I am in my "Element." When you are in your "element" you will walk with a positive attitude!
I needed to see this little sign today, "Think, Do, Be Positive". Such a good reminder and a nice way to start my day. I knew coming to your blog would be a great idea. You deserve this dear Kat. Have a really nice day!
In my mind Kat you are a huge wonderful award yourself. You are so good for those of us who read your blog and can't wait to read your next days blog. You don't find many people like you and you are a blessing to me and others. Well deserved award for an amazing person.
11 comments:
Congrats on the award! It's perfect for you!
that's what I was going to say ....well deserved. You are always a blessing.
Carol-the gardener
congrats my friend .. I always love stopping by for a visit .. because you are very positive in your writing .. no matter the subject you alwaysremind us the glass is half full!!! HUGS.. HHL
You really do stay positive! Congratulations!
Kat, congratulations! I try to be very positive too. Could it be that as cancer survivors, we are so blessed and we look on the bright side? Life is good!!! Love & blessings from NC!
A perfect award for a pretty positive person I'd say!!
COnnie
Fantastic Award! You are always positive. That is why I stop by everyday. You are my motivation for the day! You go girl!
Negativity will bring you down. I try real hard to be positive. I have too... I am a teacher of young children. I love what I do plus I am fairly good at it so... I am in my "Element." When you are in your "element" you will walk with a positive attitude!
We are truly blessed! Nancy From Ohio
I needed to see this little sign today, "Think, Do, Be Positive". Such a good reminder and a nice way to start my day. I knew coming to your blog would be a great idea. You deserve this dear Kat. Have a really nice day!
Being positive is such a big compliment!!
In my mind Kat you are a huge wonderful award yourself. You are so good for those of us who read your blog and can't wait to read your next days blog. You don't find many people like you and you are a blessing to me and others. Well deserved award for an amazing person.
I totally agree with Patrice. You are one positive lady and always will be. Your smile says it all girly. :) xxoo
Post a Comment