Thursday, September 16, 2010

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE


"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."
~Charles M. Schulz



I hope today (for you and me) is filled with lots of love and a little chocolate too!




"Father, help me to be a blessing to someone today."

12 comments:

Pavlina said...

Hi Kat, my name is Pavlina and I am your reader from the Czech Republic. I am 30 an I'm on a maternity leave with my little boy Jan. I love your blog, you are a lot like my mom (you even look similar!) and I just enjoy your posts when the baby takes his naps and I try to relax. So I just thought I'd stop lurking and introduce myself :-)

Love Being A Nonny said...

Love, Chocolate and the beach!! I'm on my way!!!!!!!!

highheeledlife said...

Love ~ check
Chocolate ~ not yet, but soon!!! Going to movies with one of my Besties .. chocolate is a must have!!!

Wishing a wonderful day!! HHL

Becky said...

Kat....you always know how to make me smile!!!

Kathy said...

I have been enjoying your blog since I found it and became a follower not long ago. I just read your post about Journaling. What a wonderful idea! I'm a "journal type of person" anyway, and I love the thought of keeping a prayer journal. I can see how it would help to put it in writing...there's just something about doing that! Thanks for sharing that idea. I have several people that I am burdened for at this time, perhaps prayer journaling can help. Best wishes, Kathy

RachelD said...

Doncha just LOVE Charles Schultz? I have the last Peanuts framed over the breakfast table.

Wish you hadn't posted those brownies/that fudge? I wavered between brownies and PW's orange marmalade cake just now when Sweetpea wanted to bake something. The orange cake looks gorgeous and smells divine, but we coulda had CHOCOLATE!

Charlotte said...

Ate two small squares of dark chocolate not long ago, but now I want these two scrumptious brownies.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Love that quote!! I am adding it to my quote book. I do love chocolate!!! Now I am going to want some. LOL! Hope you have had a wonderful day! Love & blessings from NC!

Meggie said...

One Snickers bar for me, please!

Doris said...

Love chocolate! But non for me....I just got blood work results. While not terrible, I do have more work to do.....bummer =/

Loui♥ said...

K~
I'm not fond of chocolate..
so you my sweet friend..
may have my share!!
hugs!!
Loui♥

LBDDiaries said...

Great pix of brownies - thank you. It is the ONLY way I can enjoy them right now - so glad it was a good pix (smile)!!