Gosh, Kat! I'm having the same thoughts. I'm going Saturday for a cut & color and I'm thinking of going shorter kinda like Mika Brzezinski of CNBC. I'm taking a picture to see what my gal thinks.....
Oh, gosh, I'm in that very phase now! Every time I get ready to go to the hairdresser, I ask my husband what he thinks I should do......he just says whatever you want dear! He likes short hair, but I'm growing mine a little longer right now!
No matter HOW you wear your hair, it is adorable. I cut my hair a few months ago and had forgotten how NICE it is to have hair short enough to NOT be in my mouth with every breeze. I had worn it at least shoulder length for over 30 years. Shorter is my choice now. I'm getting too "mature" to wear it like a teenager.
Ok I'm going to be on the let it grow team ~I think I'm the only one so far..~ If you let grow over the cooler months when summer comes you can decide to either wear it back, up etc. or cut it ...
P.S> Cup of Homemade Hot Chocolate waiting for you ...click over for a visit.. XO HHL
Haha! That was too funny. I experience that after every salon visit. Is my hair too short?? Does it make my face look to round? Is my hair too dark/light??? Does my skin look washed out? One day...some day...I'm gonna walk away and think "Girl, you look good!" :)
I had to laugh at your cartoon. I can so relate. I get my hair longer and then don't like it and cut it off shorter. I wear it short, get tired of it and let it grow out. Right now I am in the shorter phase. Each time I go get my hair cut, I have her cut off a bit more. Us women are NEVER satisfied, are we? Right now in my stage of life, I just want something easy to take care of and I have never been one to be good at fixing my hair. My cut has to be simple to take care of. I really do like your cut now. It looks so cute on you, plus, I bet it is easy for biking and tennis. You would look adorable with any hair style!!! Love & blessings from NC!
I can relate I recently let mine grow, I just had my partial highlights done and the gal I go to just assumed I wanted a cut...I said not this time...just trim my bangs !!
Crazy but I feel sexier with long hair !!!
So I'm in a long phase....sure to be where you are now though...lol
Hubby likes long hair I think most men do !! But it's my hair so I tend to do what I like...although I did fibb and tell him I left it long for him !! :)
I love your hair short as it frames your pretty face so well. I like mine short too, although I do long for the days when I had a long braid down my back. :) xxoo
17 comments:
Cut it!!! But you knew i'd say that. Your short haircut has just been adorable in my opinion.
Haha! I love your hair short so I say go for it! The only bad side to it is you have to get it cut every 4 - 5 weeks but it's soooooo easy to manage!
That is funny because it's so true!
That makes me laugh out loud!
I am in the short cycle~ and loving it right now. A scrinch/scrunch and I'm on the go.
Gosh, Kat! I'm having the same thoughts. I'm going Saturday for a cut & color and I'm thinking of going shorter kinda like Mika Brzezinski of CNBC. I'm taking a picture to see what my gal thinks.....
Oh, gosh, I'm in that very phase now! Every time I get ready to go to the hairdresser, I ask my husband what he thinks I should do......he just says whatever you want dear! He likes short hair, but I'm growing mine a little longer right now!
Because women are NEVER satisfied!! :)
No matter HOW you wear your hair, it is adorable. I cut my hair a few months ago and had forgotten how NICE it is to have hair short enough to NOT be in my mouth with every breeze. I had worn it at least shoulder length for over 30 years. Shorter is my choice now. I'm getting too "mature" to wear it like a teenager.
Too cute Kat! I can relate.
Warmly, ~Melissa :)
Ok I'm going to be on the let it grow team ~I think I'm the only one so far..~ If you let grow over the cooler months when summer comes you can decide to either wear it back, up etc. or cut it ...
P.S> Cup of Homemade Hot Chocolate waiting for you ...click over for a visit.. XO HHL
Haha! That was too funny. I experience that after every salon visit. Is my hair too short?? Does it make my face look to round? Is my hair too dark/light??? Does my skin look washed out? One day...some day...I'm gonna walk away and think "Girl, you look good!" :)
Very cute!
I had to laugh at your cartoon. I can so relate. I get my hair longer and then don't like it and cut it off shorter. I wear it short, get tired of it and let it grow out. Right now I am in the shorter phase. Each time I go get my hair cut, I have her cut off a bit more. Us women are NEVER satisfied, are we? Right now in my stage of life, I just want something easy to take care of and I have never been one to be good at fixing my hair. My cut has to be simple to take care of. I really do like your cut now. It looks so cute on you, plus, I bet it is easy for biking and tennis. You would look adorable with any hair style!!! Love & blessings from NC!
I am a victim of the hair cycle...thanks for the chuckle.
Shave it....LOL JK
I can relate I recently let mine grow, I just had my partial highlights done and the gal I go to just assumed I wanted a cut...I said not this time...just trim my bangs !!
Crazy but I feel sexier with long hair !!!
So I'm in a long phase....sure to be where you are now though...lol
Hubby likes long hair I think most men do !!
But it's my hair so I tend to do what I like...although I did fibb and tell him I left it long for him !! :)
Kathy :)
It doesn't matter what you do with it, your hair always looks cute!
I'm right there with you.
Connie
I love your hair short as it frames your pretty face so well. I like mine short too, although I do long for the days when I had a long braid down my back. :) xxoo
Kat...your hair always looks beautiful!
Post a Comment