Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WILD AND CRAZY AROUND HERE


This is the only kind of snowman I'll see this Christmas!  LOL


I'm rushing around like a crazy person.  How about you?

It's wild and crazy at my house, on our roads and in the stores.

It's Christmas and I'm loving it!





Christmas hugs from the beach,
 Kat

"Father, please let me be a blessing to someone today."

9 comments:

Mari said...

I love that picture!

Sally said...

Enjoy the joy!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

HUGS!!

NitWit1 said...

A sand/snowman is really cute. For families who try to navigate snowstorms to get to family gathering, it is the best kind.

The Midwest is really enduring a bad storm as I write. Hopefully it will clear and melt fast.

We do not travel; we make phone calls.

highheeledlife said...

Thankfully.. we are pretty much ready. Though stepped out to pick up something at the market and the parking lot was crazy!! People are going to give themselves some serious stress ...

Can't wait to see the photos of your little darling's first Christmas!! xo HHL

Marti said...

Love your sandman, that's what my would have to be also, only desert sand--not nearly so white. Hope you get all those last minute things done.

Loui♥ said...

Hi sweet friend!!
duty calls or I'd be staying in today..
early dr appt..(pre-op for foot re-surgery next week) then last minute errands!
then home before the snow starts..
enjoy your day..
mine will be a crockpot beef stew day...
sand snowman..
yep! that will work!!
warmest hugs from cold Denver..
Loui♥

Anonymous said...

I do everything I can to minimize Christmas stress. We are all ready (aside from a little baking) for the 'Big Day'. Now if I could just eliminate some of the teen drama which is causing stress around here.... :o)

Julie said...

How adorable!!! Merry Christmas to you too!

MFEO2009 said...

That is so cool. Live the pic :)