"Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go"We're packing our bags and loading the "sleigh" because we leave in the morning to go for my Mom's annual Christmas party on Saturday. I'm so excited to see everyone, especially all four of our children and their spouses and all 10 grandchildren together. And I get to be with my Mom and all of my siblings and their families.
Color me HAPPY!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Christmas hugs from the beach,
Kat
"Father, please let me be a blessing to someone today."


9 comments:
That is so amazing, Kat. It's beyond my imagination that I could ever be with all my siblings, children, and grandchildren at one time. Have a wonderful time!
Have a wonderful time....Safe travels
Enjoy! As the years pass these gathering opportunities grow further apart and attrition takes it toll.
So overlook the careless words thant may slip in and enjoy, love, and laugh.
So happy for you! I is really hard to get every single person of the family together, so that is going to be a real feat!!! Merry Christmas!!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas Kat.
Safe travel and keep well.
Jeannette
Have a great time and good travels!
Have a lot of fun with your family! I love your 'sleigh'. :o) Merry Christmas!
Have a wonderful time with your family.
Merry Christmas
Sounds like a blast! Hope you get some down time now. But do post some pictures after you rest up!
Post a Comment