Monday, December 05, 2011

SANTA KNOWS

Santa knows it's important to take some time away from the hustle and bustle of shopping and wrapping and searching for the perfect gifts.

Be sure to take some time just for YOU to do something you love.

A walk on the beach does it for me.   And Santa ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Santa knows....
it's important to have some fun with friends!


 
Hugs from the beach,
Kat 

"Father, please let me be a blessing to someone today."

8 comments:

Mari said...

Very cute!

Lisa Pogue said...

Santa is one smart fella!!!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Morning Kat! Love these two pictures! They SCREAM Christmas to me! Enjoy!

Sally said...

Yep, that Santa, he be a smart feller. :)

Love the pics!

((hugs))

Jean said...

I surely would love to have a beach to walk on. Someday maybe.....

Sandi McBride said...

I take my sweet pups walkies to ease my spirit...and yes, Santa comes along!
hugs
Sandi

Diana Lesjak said...

Love that picture! Did you take it? Ho Ho Ho

Red Rose Alley said...

The Santa picture is so sweet. I loved your post today. I like to get all my shopping and running around early, so I can reflect on the real meaning of Christmas. Have a fun weekend.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley