Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Isaiah 9:6 “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Christmas


Mend a quarrel.

Seek out a forgotten friend.
Write a love letter.
Share some treasure.
Give a soft answer.
Encourage youth.
Keep a promise.
Forgive an enemy.
Listen.
Apologize if you were wrong.
Think first of someone else.
Be kind and gentle.
Laugh a little.
Laugh a little more.
Express your gratitude.
Gladden the heart of a child.
Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.
Speak your love. Speak it again. Speak it still once again.
Find the time.

~Anonymous



Merry Christmas from my family to yours!



"Father, help me to be a blessing to someone today."

9 comments:

Sally said...

And, the same to you and your family from ours, Kat. ((hugs))

Mari said...

Merry Christmas Kat! Thanks for the poem - there is a lot of wisdom in it.

nancygrayce said...

It's been a wonderful Christmas day! I've had several opportunities to count my blessings and hug them and kiss them! And to ponder Jesus in my heart!

Thanks friend!

Mrsupole said...

Merry Christmas to you and your growing family. Nice to read about the wonderful times you all had.

God bless.

Love Being A Nonny said...

Merry Christmas Kat! It was a wonderful one for us. Pray it was for YOU.

MilandDil Designs said...

I sent this to my hubby, sons and dil's -- and I'm going to print it and paste it on my bathroom mirror. Loved it and thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Tonja said...

Happy you had such a festive Christmas! Now to rest! For today...at least!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Merry Christmas ......and I am glad its over..Pooped

Kathy said...

After the last week in our family, I especially liked this little poem. May I copy it?
Kathy