
Oh. My. Goodness!
My computer stopped working yesterday after a storm and between trying to fix it myself and being on the phone for hours (honestly) with tech support and then being told they would have to send a technician on Thursday, I've been ready to grab my biggest hammer!
This morning I was mad...I mean determined...so I unpluged every wire and rebooted everything and voila'...it's working again...for now. I'm not canceling my appointment for tomorrow though.
4 comments:
Oh, I love that picture!! That's how we feel when we use the computers at school most of the time.
When I didn't hear anything from you last night, I was going to tease you that you must be trying to convince us that you're not addicted to blogging after all! I guess not!!
Wow, you're becoming quite the techie! I'll call you when I have computer trouble.
Actually, I call Anthony. He knows how to get into our computer from his office in State College and fix whatever is wrong with it!
I'm so sorry about your computer...I'm always holding my breath with mine, too. I hope that it's easily fixed. I'm impressed by how handy you are with it yourself. :)
Love, Andrea
I hate computer problems! I have no patience for things like that and certainly can't figure them out for myself! I always tell Gary I need it fixed NOW!!!
Mine has been moving soooo stinkin' slow lately, I just don't know what the deal is! Sometimes I just give up and turn it off!
Beach countdown...3 days!!!
I've got your number programmed in my cell phone and can't wait to meet ya face-to-face!!!
WOW! You ARE a techie!!!!! I will call you next time I have a problem. You go girl!!!
Post a Comment