Monday, June 25, 2007

EVOLUTION OF DANCE






I watched this again for the umpteenth time and boy did it make me wanna dance! I'm not a good dancer, but dancing to some good music sure does make me feel good. Hmmmm....this gives me an idea for some exercise. I certainly can't do what he does in the Evolution of Dance, but I can make up my own stuff. Behind closed doors, of course. And with the shutters closed. Don't wanna scare the neighbors. :-)


post signature

5 comments:

Lyndy said...

Oh Kat, I love this too. Of course, I would be one tired girl if I did all those. (lol)

Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers and especially the scripture references you left for me. A blessing indeed.

Wishing you a blessed week.

Lyndy

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Kat, I got behind over here with your posts...you move fast, lady! Anyway, loved the pics of you & Tracey & your men. So awesome that you got to spend some time together. I've found too that when I have met online friends in person, it is like you've known each other forever. I just know Tracey will come back to B'ham & we'll get to meet too!

Have a great week!
Rhoda

Tracey said...

Kat, this is too funny! Just think, you get good enough, you could be on our favorite show, "Dancing with the Stars!"

Cherdecor said...

You go girl! ! ! ! You must be full of music.

Some people are born with music all over them. On Sunday I was watching one of the guitar players up front at church. He was dancing as he played. Now that takes talent. It was so natural for him and seemed to take no effort. I admire people like that! He just feels the music.

Tonja said...

LOOOOOOVE this video...it's one of my favs!