Saturday, June 16, 2007

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL


I read this recently:

-------------------------------------------------
Struggles Strengthen
=====================

Understand that problems are a good sign. Problems indicate that progress is being made, wheels are turning, you are moving toward your goals.
Beware when you have no problems. Then you've really got problems. Problems are like landmarks of progress.


It doesn't matter who you are are, where you live, or how much money you have, we all have problems. Some bigger at times, but we all have problems. What matters is how we handle them. My way is to turn them over to God. I want him in the driver's seat. Every time. And He is.

2 comments:

Jean said...

So very true, but so hard to live sometimes.

Annie said...

It is very true, and I agree with musicaljean, so hard to live. But, harder yet to live without God in the driver's seat. I don't think we would have made it through our izzy's near drowning and now the aftermath of it all without God and His promises. They keep me getting out of bed every morning and making it through every day.