Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I ROCK! (THERE MUST BE A MISTAKE)


Well, I got a shock this morning when I started reading my favorite blogs! My friend, Jill over at Who could ask for anything more nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award! Me....rockin'? Me...a girl? Really, I'm thrilled. Thanks Jill! I'm very honored, especially to be nominated by you since I really do think you Rock...big time!

Jill has a way with words, let me tell you. She can tell a story like nobody's business. She can make me tear up or laugh out loud. We've learned we have lots in common too. I feel blessed to call her my friend.

Now here's the fun part...I get to nominate five other Rockin' Girls:

1. Tracey at Show Me State...of Mind Tracey is a hoot! I knew it from reading her blog and then recently we actually got to meet in person. She's just as fun, just as cute and just as sweet as I knew she would be. She's a Rockin' Girl for sure!

2. Tonya at Gatherings Tonya's another fun friend. She's got a way with words. A very kind and loving person and funny too. She's just returned from Hawaii, so I'm looking forward to catching up with her. I love her humor. Tonya Rocks!

3. Annie at My Life As Annie You'll love Annie too. What a talented and busy girl she is! She's helping lots of us out with her daily diet devotionals, but sometimes she also tempts us with some yummy recipes. She's a mom to four children and started blogging after the near drowning death of her youngest daughter, Izzy. She inspires me with her faith and her wonderful outlook on life. Annie Rocks!

4. Rhoda at Southern Hospitality Rhoda's another blog friend I was able to meet face to face. What a sweetie pie! Beautiful, talented and creative. You'll enjoy visiting her. She posts some gorgeous photos and you can learn alot from her...recipes...yard sale finds....landscape ideas, etc.. Rhoda Rocks!

5. Lyndy at Oh Fiddle-dee-dee Lyndy has a beautiful blog. I love her writing style and the way she opens up her heart and shares her feelings. She makes me think and I always feel I learn something from her. Lyndy Rocks!

We're suppose to just nominate five Rockin' Girl Bloggers, but my list could be alot longer. Here's just a few more of my sweet blogging friends I enjoy reading and I think you will too: Heather, Dianne, Jean, Andrea and Cheryl.

I feel so blessed to have you all as friends. Thank you...you certainly are all Rockin' Girl Bloggers to me!


post signature

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Well, thank you, thank you, thank you! I just posted on some things I got on clearance today and now I'm headed out to meet a client.

I will post again on this later on when I return!

Southern Heart said...

Congratulations! I think that you rock, also, and can't think of anyone who deserves it more! :)

I think that your nominations list is superb, too! And thank you for your sweet message...you made my day! :)

Love you--you Rockin' Girl!,

Andrea

Lavender Chick said...

Congratulations on your rockin' nomination! In my book, YOU ROCK!

I've enjoyed reading your posts and plan to add you to my blogroll as soon as I figure out how to do it! I'm getting a tutorial next week from another blogging friend.

Also, you look GREAT! Hope your breast cancer prognosis is a great one. I'm a breast cancer survivor, too - 4 years and feel great!

ROCK ON BeachKat Sister!

Cindy Swanson said...

Hi "justabeachkat"! This is my first visit to your blog. Coincidentally, I just got the Rockin' Girl award today too...made my day! I'm envious of you that you live on a beach...that would be incredible. I love the ocean, but I live in a landlocked state! Oh, and I loved your comment about hating age spots on your bio. Don't we all! :0

Stop by my blog when you get a moment!

Annie said...

Congrats Kat, You DO rock!!!
& thanks too! So glad I've gotten to know you through bloggy world.

Lyndy said...

Oh Kat you do rock girl and yes I said girl. I am so glad we have become friends and thank you so much for the nomination.

Jill said...

It is amazing how much we have in common, isn't it? You do rock, Kat, and thanks for being such a cool blogging friend.