Friday, June 22, 2007

TWO BLOGGERS MEET


I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! Guess who came for a visit tonight? Yep, my sweet blog friend, Tracey , her husband, Gary, their son, Zack, and Tracey's Mom, Marilyn. It was so much fun getting together.

It's late, but I'll post more tomorrow. Oh, I'm a happy girl.




post signature

2 comments:

Cherdecor said...

O Happy Day! I am jealous! I want to be there also! Hope you all have a very good time together.

Now we want to see pictures and give us a virtual tour of your goings on.

Be blessed!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, I'm so glad ya'll got to meet! I had so much fun meeting you & only wish we'd had more time to visit. I hope to meet Tracey one day too, since we are in the same neck of the woods.

Rhoda