Friday, June 08, 2007

A QUICK TRIP OF FUN





I'm leaving this morning for a quick trip to Atlanta to see the play "Respect" with my Mom, Sherry and "Other Mother" and a group of Sherry's friends. We're going to the Saturday matinee. It's supposed to be wonderful, so we're all excited.

I'm spending tonight though in Columbus and I can't wait to see Eric and Angela and the kids. Sweet Angela knows I love Mexican, so she's cooking a Mexican dinner for me tonight. Yum!

I'll drive back on Sunday, so this will be a quick trip.

9 comments:

Southern Heart said...

It sounds like you have a fun time planned...I hope that you have a wonderful trip!

Cherdecor said...

Have a great time!!!!!

Tracey said...

Sounds like fun! Be safe traveling!

Me and some girlfriends are going to see "Menopause, the Musical" this Tuesday night!

Enjoy your time with Eric, Angela and the grandkids too! Post pics when you return!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Have a great time in Atlanta! I haven't heard of Respect, but I'm sure it will be great fun. I loved all the plays in Atlanta. We don't have as many here in B'ham to choose from.

Rhoda

Jean said...

Sounds like a fun trip. How long does it take to drive to Atlanta? That's awesome that you get to see your son and family as well.

Jill said...

Have fun and be safe. I'll be waving hello to you from here in ATL!

Anonymous said...

I saw Respect a few weeks ago. You'll have a ball! It was great. I wrote about it here: http://lynneslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2007/05/yesterday-i-went-to-see-show-respect.html

Tonja said...

I've heard this is great. Hope you had a fabulous time.

Dianne said...

Hope you had a good trip...we need details! :-) I've been to 'Menopause, the musical' twice and it is VERY funny...if 'Respect' was anything like that, I'm sure it was worth it!