My sweet and very nice blog friend, Karolee, nominated me for the Nice Matters Award. Coming from her makes it even more special! Thank you Karolee! It's easy to be nice when you're surrounded by the nicest people."This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."
Oh, it's so hard to pick just 7! No doubt about it... I have made the nicest friends through blogging. Here's my 7 though: Annie and Deb and Tonja and Tracey and Jean and Jill and Teresa
Do yourself a favor and visit these very nice girls! Love 'em!
16 comments:
Congratulations on the award and one very well deserved. You were one of the first people to post a comment on my new blog. I so appreciated the encouragement and the kind words that you shared. You appear to be a "fun" gal and I love reading your blog, I look forward to visiting often in the future. Nice does matter and you deserve it! LF
Congratulations on the award. I am a new blogger and you were one of the first to post a comment to me. I so appreciated the encouraging words. Your blog is always alot of fun to read and see, I look forward to visiting it often in the future. God bless and Nice really does matter! LF
You're so sweet! I will pay it forward soon!
Thanks, my friend!
Aw, you're so sweet!!! Thank you and thank you for the birthday wishes!
love ya'
Annie
WOW!! Kat...if I had a million dollars for every sweet award you have given me...why I WOULD be loaded (then I could buy my beach house next week in DESTIN!!)...thank you!!...you make me feel very special!! I too, remember you as being one of the very first gals to respond to my crazy new blogging effort...you made me feel so welcomed! I hope I can at least give you some of the joy you have given me!
I'm glad you're feeling a tad better...do you think it's a bug...or was it the heat??? I was out a bit too long today...trying to re-arrange some plants that needed more shade...I didn't realize it was so blooming HOT...but when I came inside...whew! I was drained...trying to drink lots of water to replinish...amazing how quickly the heat can zap you!
OH!! and by the way...the kids got the house...now all that is left is inspections and the closing...thank you for all your sweet prayers...I'll post about it on my blog soon...I'm hoping she sends me some more pics...
Take care...blessings your way...
"T"
A most deserved award. Your blog is so colourful and inviting - not just to look at, but in what you share and say. I always feel brighter having read your postings.
Thanks, again, Kat! You certainly, absolutely do personify and deserve this award. I always appreciate the way you cheer me on and encourage me.
Congratulations!
Thank-you, Kat! Reminds me of the quote: "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."
I'm afraid my "nice" factor has been lacking lately what with the 'trauma of the tooth' and all.
But hopefully all that will soon become just a frightening memory.
Thanks again...I'll get on it soon.
Like everyone else has said, this is a well deserved award. Nice really does matter. Congrats!!
P.S. Kat,
I have not just ignored the cute pics with friends names on them. But my camera is still in intensive care. As soon as it is well enough to return home, I'll catch up!
It's nice to be thought of as one of your blogging friends. See? Another nice thing about you! I knew you deserved this award!
How sweet. Thanks, Kat! I'll pay it forward...soon....
I hope you are feeling better soon! It is dangerously hot out there so try to stay cool.
Congratulations, Kat. You deserve it! It'd be hard to name anybody nicer than you here in Blogland, that's for sure. By the way, hope you're feeling better SOON (and not just purely for selfish reasons either!).
Hi Kat,
You really are the sweetest blogger out there! Thanks, AGAIN, for thinking of me.
As you can tell, I am really behind on my blogging duties (actually it's my blogging fun, not duty)! It's been a busy week and I have another one ahead of me. I'm traveling a bit right now for work - duty calls!
I'm going to go get caught up on everything I've missed the last few days.....
Post a Comment