Are you with me so far? Okay, here's the challenge to my blog friends. Write 8 of your blog friends names in a unique way and post them. Then come back over and let me know. You must write the blogger's name that tagged you, then add 7 others. Be creative and if possible use the natural wonders of the world. (I don't always follow the rules...I wanted to do different things for different friends. At first I was going to spell everyone's name out in M&M's, but that would have been dangerous!)
Here's just a few of my blog friends:
I love Annie and you will too. She's the one who did my signature for me. Why? Because I asked her how and then she volunteered. Love her recipes, her diet devotionals and so much more. She amazes and inspires me.
Tonja and I met in real life recently when she was here at the beach on vacation and immediately we felt like we've known each other forever. You're gonna love her...for so many reasons.
Dianne and I haven't met face to face, but we e-mail back and forth from time to time and I sure feel like we've met. What a sweetheart!
Tracey and her sweet husband, son and Mom came to my home for a visit when they were at the beach on vacation recently. From the moment she came in the door, we were jumping up and down and giggling like young girls.
Deb seems like someone I've know for a long, long time. I can't explain why. We sure have alot of common interest. She makes me laugh. She makes me jealous. Why? She lives on a gorgeous lavender farm in Texas.
Jean is a music teacher at a Christian School and a worship leader at her church. I tell her all the time that she's a "hoot". What a sweet, kind, funny, giving, talented, person she is! I hoping to meet her in "real life" soon.
Sandi blogs about good home cooking, recipes and tips; food, family and fun.
Jill has a way with words. Whether she's describing the joys of motherhood or her job or her love of beverages, she makes it fun to visit her blog.
**********************
If you decide to join in this challenge, let me know.....it's fun!
25 comments:
Oh good grief Kat! How am I going to top that???
Great job!
Aw so cute Kat!
Love the flowers!
I think I'll put this one and the one susan did on the rock on my sidebar. Love that website too, fun!
love ya.
Well, aren't you the sweet...and CREATIVE...one! WOW! I love mine with the heart and what a SWEET comment! I've enjoyed your blog AND your e-mails and I appreciate the honesty you've shared in them as well. You're awesome! I'm going to do some looking around and see if I can find some places to get this done, then I'll join the challenge too. It may be this weekend before I can get it done, but I'll do it! Thanks for thinking of me and for just knowing how to be a great friend! I appreciate it. LOTS.
This is such a cute idea! If I can figure out this one it will be a miracle!!! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!!!!! I am so impressed!
Much love,
Angie
KAT~ You are awesome!
I'm with Pam... how are we going to top that?
I need another cup of coffee to think. Geesh~
How creative you are! WoW!
Thanks for sharing!
(I spied your blog through, Engraved in His Palms).
I love it, Kat. And thanks for putting my name at the beach...cause that's where I'd ALWAYS like to be!
I'm gonna see if I can figure this one out, too.
Have a fun week-end.
Tonja
Fun! Great pictures.
I saw this on someone else's blog yesterday. Your's is beyond creative. You're a genius! Thanks for my cute musical name and your sweet comments.
Right now I feel like I'm under a mound of things to accomplish before the school year starts, so I'm not promising that I'll get in on this one.
That is cute - but I have not one clue as to how you did that!!!
How sweet of you... and you pegged me perfectly with that beverage!
Now, I want to know how you did those, Kat! Very creative.....
Rhoda
You know, I'm looking at this again and now I'm thinking about how much work it took to link back to everyone's blog too...WOW! You put some EXTRA work into this one, didn't you???!!!
Now you know I would have to go get a degree in computer science and would probably still need tutoring to figure out how to do that!
How cute!!
Thanks for tagging me, but how in the world can I top that????
You have to tell us the secrets on how you did those names! TOO CLEVER!
Have a great weekend.
This was so cute Kat! I posted this on my blog...and I wrote your name in the sand...for justabeachkat!!!
Well. In the words of one of my Aussie blogging friends, I'm gobsmacked. Not sure what it means, but I think I'm using it in the right context. lol
That is really awesome. You must post about how you did it. Come on, it's only fair. There are some of us out here that NEED to know how you did it! Don't ignore me, Kat. I'll just keep asking. How, how, how? (just kidding - love the post, though).
Boy Kat those were GREAT!!! I think you were the first one to do each one different. Thanks for playing along. I'm finding this so much fun. I love how creative our blog world is!!
Susan
How fun!!!
I just got back in town from Atlanta and now I have to catch up on what you've been doing!!!
Thanks for the schmoozer mention! Love it!
Some people are so darned talented! I'm not sure how anyone can top all this...but love your blog
All right Kat~ come pick your's up. I have followed your rules and used a 'natural wonder of the world'.
I have also adopted my bowl of soup. You are too clever!
Aren't you just about as creative as they come!
I want to know how to do the signature too!
I would say you were very creative with your names!
Jill's name is very pretty and looks very yummy!
Post a Comment